Thursday 8 February 2018

Travelling home from my brothers.

I have had so much going on lately that not much sewing has been happening.
I am giving myself to Easter and then I can sew for a while..
A few things will be finalised, the hot weather gone and sewing will happen. I will catch up.

Any way,
On the way home from our last trip to my brothers I noticed these.
We were on the freeway, so a little diversion and we found them.
FYANSFORD 
Near Geelong.


Then we stopped here to see these great tree carvings..
STUART MILL










6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

The right public at looks great..... Thanks for sharing .......

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh sewing will happen when your ready... ...

Cheryll said...

They are all wonderful tourist attractions too... lovely trip home...xox

Vireya said...

I'll have to go looking for the Fyansford silo paintings. Haven't seen them even though we go through Fyansford regularly. Perhaps we are approaching from the wrong side?

Helen said...

Lovely trip home thanks for sharing the photos.

sanpiseth40 said...

Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
หนังใหม่